With email integration, sending any documents is easy! Let's see how you can send any documents relevant to a Deal via email to any contact from your email address—all from within the system.
1. Select the "MY ACCOUNT" arrow as well as "Deals" just below the SALES DESK heading.
2. From your Deals panel, select the "Edit" button for the relevant Deal.
3. Select the "INVOICES, QUOTES, & PAYMENTS" button to access the relevant documentation you would like to send.
4. Once you have found the document you would like to email (in this example, an invoice), select the downward-pointing carrot arrow next to the document and select "Email" from the drop-down options.
5. In the email composition panel that appears, fill out all of the necessary details, select any attachable forms, and send.
6. Using the drop-down carrot arrow, you can select the option email most documents that exist within your dealer management system.
Emailing anything just got easier!
After you have enabled email integration, you will notice that the "Email" function exists in various View options for documents. Anywhere this exists, this will open a similar email composition panel for quickly emailing documents to contacts from within your dealer system.
If you have any additional questions about email integration, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.