You may be wondering:
How can I delete my listing?
My machine recently sold. How do I take the ad down?
How can I remove my sold inventory listing?
While there are a variety of ways to remove listings in your system, in this tutorial, we're going to look at the quickest and easiest way to do so.
1. Navigate to https://www.mylittlesalesman.com/ and make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Select the "MY ACCOUNT" tab in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Select the "Inventory" option just below the "INVENTORY MANAGEMENT" heading.
4. On the Inventory page, switch to Gallery view by selecting the grid-like button on the page.
5. From Gallery view, locate the listing you wish to remove or delete and select the "Actions" button on its panel.
6. The Actions panel will provide a quick way to perform a variety of tasks related to that item. To delete this item listing, simply select "Delete" from the menu.
And it's just that simple!
If you have any other questions about your system, feel free to look through our robust library of Help Guides or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.