Welcome to your tutorial on setting up Facebook Inventory Syndication with My Little Salesman. This Facebook Integration enables your inventory stored in My Little Salesman to be syndicated to Facebook, on a daily basis, where you can later link it up to your Facebook Dealership page or use it to create Facebook Ads.
This tutorial will show you how to connect your Facebook account to your My Little Salesman account to facilitate the inventory syndication process.
If this at all feels overwhelming to you, we are here to help.
If you would like us to walk you through making the connection between your company's Facebook account and My Little Salesman, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin this process.
Otherwise, this tutorial will lead you step-by-step through the process of establishing your company's Facebook Integration with your My Little Salesman account.
NOTE: This tutorial is designed for use with a computer—not a mobile device.
Before You Begin
Before beginning, you must have Admin Access to the Facebook Business Account and Manage Page rights to the corresponding Facebook Page. If you do not have those permissions, you will need to ask someone who does to make the connection.
1. To connect your Facebook account to your My Little Salesman account, navigate to https://www.mylittlesalesman.com/ and sign in to your account.
2. In the upper right corner, select the drop-down carrot option to open your menu options.
3. From the drop-down options under Account Management, select "Company Settings."
4. Select the horizontal scrolling arrow to reveal your full Seller Settings.
5. Select "Integrations" from the top Seller Setting selections.
6. On the Integrations panel that appears, you will see all third-party integrations that you can currently connect to your dealer system. Among them, you will see Facebook.
BEFORE CONNECTING A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT: There is only one integration necessary between your My Little Salesman dealer system and your company's Facebook Dealership page. The person administering this Facebook connection on behalf of the company needs to be an Admin of the company's Facebook dealership page.
If your Facebook profile does not meet these requirements, you will need to utilize the profile of someone who meets these requirements.
7. You will be presented with a connection panel, informing you that My Little Salesman's technology hub would like to be able to manage details of your dealership's Facebook listings. These changes would only be possible through actions taken by your dealership via your My Little Salesman dealer system—not My Little Salesman support staff unless otherwise authorized.
BEFORE CONNECTING: Before selecting "Continue," you need to select what Facebook Pages you would like to grant control of via your My Little Salesman system.
Select "Choose what you allow."
8. After selecting "Choose what you allow," the following screen will allow you to customize which pages you allow your My Little Salesman system to control.
Make sure to toggle "Manage your business," selecting the check box of your dealership's Business page.
Also, toggle the "Manage your product catalogs" and "Show a list of the Pages you manage" followed by selecting the dealership page of which you are an Administrator to be updated by your My Little Salesman system.
9. Once all of the accounts and pages relevant to your My Little Salesman account are selected, scroll down and select "Continue."
NOTICE: If you receive a notification that says, "There are no Facebook business accounts associated with this user," try steps 1-9 again using a Facebook with Administrator credentials or reach out to email@example.com.
10. Once you have followed steps 1-9, you should be able to return to your Integrations panel, refresh the browser, and see that your Facebook account is now connected—showing a green "Linked" box.
If you ever need to disconnect your Facebook account from your My Little Salesman dealership system, you can do so here using the "Disconnect" button.
11. Once you have connected your Facebook dealership page using these steps, inform your sales representative immediately so that the next integration steps can take place.
These steps will ensure a smooth transition toward syndicating your My Little Salesman listings to your Facebook dealership page as well as easily using them to create ads.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.