Even though the dealer technologies from My Little Salesman are built to feel as customized as possible, there are additional ways to further customize your dealer tools to your liking. In this quick tutorial, we'll walk you through how to set up your very own customized inventory data column view settings.
1. Navigate to https://www.mylittlesalesman.com/ and make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Select "MY ACCOUNT" in the upper right corner.
3. From the "INVENTORY MANAGEMENT" section, select "Inventory" from the options.
4. The default listing of your inventory listings contains a variety of columns—some information that is helpful and some information that may be less relevant to your role. To begin the process of selecting which items you wish to see, select the "Actions" button from the above options.
5. From the Action options that appear, select "Hide/Show Columns."
6. From the window that appears, select the checkbox corresponding to the various inventory column details you would like to see on your Inventory table of items.
7. Once you have made the column options you would like, close the window using the "x" button in the upper right corner of the window.
And it's just that simple!
If you have any questions about the features in this video, feel free to consult our expansive Help Center. You can also reach out to us using the chat box dialog in the lower right corner or our Contact page.