"How do I access the payment portion of my account to change the attached credit card?" - actual customer question
Is your credit card fixin' to expire?
Did you need to cancel the card you have on file?
Do you just want to change your billing preferences?
No worries—adding or updating your account billing details with Dealership Drive is a quick and secure process.
Disclaimer: For the sake of security and efficiency, only one administrator profile from your company will have the ability to add or update your company's billing details. If you follow these steps and do not see an option to update billing information, speak to your company's administrator.
If you're the system administrator for your company's account and need to add or update your company's billing credentials, let's get started!
1. Navigate to https://www.dealershipdrive.com/
2. Make sure you are signed into your account.
3. Click "Account Management"
4. Click "Personal Settings"
5. Select "BILLING INFORMATION" from the selections.
6. Click "Add Billing Information"
7. Enter the relevant billing credentials.
8. When you're finished, select "Save Changes"
And you're all set! That was pretty painless, wasn't it?
If you have any additional questions about using your Dealer Management System from Dealership Drive, feel free to utilize the floating chat icon in the lower right corner.
Also, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.