How would you like to attach one of your dealership locations to any inventory, sales, marketing, and or contact record? Doing so is easy—but you first have to enter these locations into your dealership management system. Doing this is easy as well! Let's get started.
1. After logging in to your mylittlesalesman.com account, select "MY ACCOUNT" in the upper right corner.
2. On the panel that appears, select "Company Settings" below the ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT heading.
3. From the Customer Settings panel, select tile-like "Locations" button.
4. From the Locations panel, to edit any location details, select the corresponding "Edit" button.
5. To add a new location to your account, select the "+ New Location" button.
6. On the Add Location panel, enter all relevant details about the location.
7. Once you have entered all details, select "Save Changes" to add your new location.
And it's just that simple! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us using the floating chat bubble in the lower right corner or you can always drop us a line on the My Little Salesman Contact page.